A piece of debris from MH370 plane found on a Mozambican beach (Photo: AFP/VNA)

Kuala Lumpur (VNA) – Malaysia announced on May 13 that the country will organise a tripartite meeting with China and Australia to work out plans for the search operation for the vanished Malaysian Airlines’ Flight MH370.

Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said that the meeting is scheduled for June or July before the end of the search for the missing plane in the designated 120,000 square kilometre search area.

The search operation for Flight MH370 resumed in the southern Indian Ocean on May 13, on a zoned-off area of more than 105,000 square kilometers, he said.

The minister noted that the search team will not shift the search area as it is going on the right track based on the recently found debris. Furthermore, experts have zoned off 120,000 square kilometre area for the search, the most probable site where the jetliner might have disappeared.

Flight MH370, with 239 people on board, disappeared on March 8, 2014 en route from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for Beijing, China.

The main body of the plane has not yet been found so far, and the fate of the 227 passengers and 12 crew members still remains unknown.

The Malaysian Government on May 12 confirmed that two pieces debris found in South Africa and Rodrigues Island of Mauritius last March were identified as being "almost certainly" from the missing MH370.

Two months ago, technical analysis showed that two pieces of debris found on a Mozambican beach were from the missing airplane. In July, 2015, a wing fragment of the plane was discovered on the French island of La Reunion in the Indian Ocean.-VNA