Toyota records positive sales in Vietnam hinh anh 1Toyota's Vios (Photo: Toyota Motor Vietnam)

Hanoi (VNA) – Toyota Vietnam posted its November sales at 4,419 units, up 6 percent from the same month in 2014.

The northern and southern markets together captured the lion’s share of 85 percent of the total figure. The remaining 15 percent or 664 cars were consumed in the central region.

The Vios model led the saloon segment with 1,257 cars sold – an annual increase of 41 percent. Its counterparts in the commercial line were Fortuner and Innova models with 877 and 854 units consumed respectively.

As the company has faced limited supply due to underway preparation for the launch of new models, only 56 Lexus cars were bought last month. The number took eleven-month sales of the luxury model to 881 units, up 268 percent from the same period last year.

By the end of November, Toyota sold a total of 44,935 vehicles in Vietnam, increasing 24 percent year on year.-VNA